Blogg

Blogg

fredag 27 oktober 2017

Another Halloween tag

Here comes another tag with lots of Tim Holtz products, such as Distress Oxide's, stamps, stencils, texture paste, Distress crayons, dies and Grit paste.
For the background of this tag I have used Distress Oxide in Black soot, and then stamped with a Halloween text stamp with Archival ink. I have put some Grit paste round the edges and afterwards some Distress crayons.
I used my Claw dies on the tag and put another tag behind with a skull stamp, which I have embossed with black embossingpowder. 

Ö

The word "wicked" is texture paste through a stencil, then coloured with Distress Oxide and stamped with the same text stamp and Archival ink.
The Pumpkinhead is one of Tim's new stamp sets. I love them. I have coloured it with Distress Oxide's.
"31" is also texture paste, Distress Oxide and at last Picked fence Distress crayon.


The small pumpkin is the Pumpkinhead stamped on shrink plastic, coloured with alcohol pens and then shrunk. A cute little piece. ;)




I finished the tag off with a Distress stain and Distress ink coloured bow and some Clippings stickers. 

Have a nice day! 

Not long to Halloween now! 

/Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar